Sunday, February 26, 2006

How Often is Sometimes... (Platonicism)

(Before reading my blog, I want everybody to know that... all of the things I wrote here are based on my very own opinion.)
I would like to give my story 'Documents' a creative way of discussing it by means of discussing what I feel and what everyone, I believe feels.
First... How often is sometimes? In Tagalog, 'Gaano kadalas ang minsan', minsan naiisip ko kung hanggang kailan ako mag- iisip ng napakaraming bagay tungkol sa mga taong nakapaligid sa akin. When I look at the girls, they seem to emulate such aura that would really make you 'go gago' always... depende nga lang sa babae... may mga babae rin kasing ayaw mo nang lingunin kahit kailan.
Platonicism is a word I built especially for this topic, simply because I never believed in platonic relationship between a boy and a girl. At one point in time, a boy or a girl should consider themselves asking what relationship do they really have... do they want to continue being best friends? close friends?
Hindi ako naniniwala na ang dalawang magkaibigan, yung close or best friends (babae at lalake), ay hindi magkakaroon ng kahit kaunting sandali upang itanong sa sarili nila kung anong uri ng relasyon ang gusto nilang makamtan. I'm not only basing what I am writing on my own beliefs, I am also basing it from others experiences.
Naniniwala akong ang pinakamabisang pundasyon ng pagmamahalan ay pagkakaibigan. Though, some of them did not prosper, they all said that it's a very wonderful experience being in love with your best friend or close friend.
If I am going to base it on my personal experience... it's more of a trite one... i fell in love with my best and close friend. I never intended to fall in love with her, but I fell... just like the song... 'i was hooked... and before I knew what hit me, my soul surrendered'.
I fell in love with a friend when I was barely elementary, I didn't regret what I felt cause it made me realize that I exist because I love. Love is a wondrous feeling.
It requires a decision that entails happiness and loneliness. On my opinion girls are very emotional... lagi na lang isinasaalang- alang ng mga kalalakihan ang kanilang feelings (Don't get me wrong!I think girls, also do this!) Kaya lang hindi nakikita ng mga girls kung gaano ka- hurt ang isang lalake, this is why guys are better pretenders than girls.
Lalo na kung friendship lang ang kailangan ng isa sa kanila. It really hurts...SOBRA... hehehe...
Now if you ask me 'How often is sometimes?' ---- MADALAS! NAPAKADALAS...
Platonic love? MASAKIT! NAPAKASAKIT!!!
Forgive me for having a sewer mind!!!
'For out of much tribulation and anguiash of hearts, I wrote you with many tears, not that you might be saddened, but for you to feel the love I have especially for you.' - di ko maalala kung saan ko nabasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home